How Much is Shipping?
For Domestic Shipping
- Prints, Pins, and Mugs ship from LA and will can be anywhere around $3-8 depending on the weight and quantity of items in your order.
- Woven Throw Blankets for domestic US Shipping are a flat rate of $15 and ship from North Carolina.
For International Shipping:
- Shipping is calculated by weight at checkout custom to your destination.
Hooray! I can’t wait for my order! How long does shipping usually take?
Prints, Pins, and Enamel Mugs
- Orders usually take 3-5 business days to process and then 5-7 days to ship via USPS depending on where you live. Orders ship from Los Angeles, California.
Woven Throw Blankets
- Item usually takes 1 week to be processed and made to order, and then is shipped within 1-3 weeks after from North Carolina.
Shipping may take a bit longer than usual during the holiday season, so thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times!
We cannot accept returns or exchanges at this time.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Credit Cards include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
We also accept Apple Pay.
Please ensure your confidential information is encrypted with the highest level of commercially available encryption protection.
Why is there a “Handwritten Thank You Note” item in my cart when I checkout with my order?
Handwritten Thank You Notes are tucked into every order that I package and send your way. But on the occasion where your order comes from another place and is packed by different hands other than myself, I’d still like to share my thanks for your support - so just let me know if you'd like one via snail mail!
Where can I find your Disney Art pieces?
“Once Upon a Dream” and “What a Beautiful Night” pieces are only available through Wonderground Gallery.
"Onwards and Upwards" for Epcot's 40th Anniversary is available at the America Pavilion at Epcot.
Are you going to have “insert new awesome thing here” in the future?
I’m constantly researching and exploring new ideas and projects! From sketchbook to final product there’s a lot of steps that happen along the way – to keep up with the latest sneak peeks subscribe to my newsletter and follow my social media accounts.
Do you take commissions (custom illustration requests)?
First off, thank you so much for thinking of my work! I do take commissions permitting timelines with projects work out. Email me at email@example.com to inquire availability.
I have more questions!
Feel free to reach out via the 'Contact Us' link on the bottom or email your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org